Skip to content
- Poke the dots while identifying full-color photos of familiar objects and their colors (orange carrot, pink flower, brown bear, etc.)
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, color recognition, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how theyre poked
- Makes a great gift for babies and toddlers, ages 1 to 3, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.